Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 10, 2010

calling all houstonians


Spring Bazaar at St. Andrew's in the Heights
1819 Heights Boulevard
Houston, TX 77008


May 15, 2010
10 am - 4 pm
{rain or shine}

The Spring Bazaar offer wonderful shopping, food, music and fun! Items on hand will include handcrafted jewelry, accessories and toys for babies and children, unique art and home decor, handmade clothing, purses and accessories, old-fashioned quilts, yard art, gourmet foods, health and beauty products, and much, much more!


Admission is free....so come ready to shop till you drop!
If you can come out Saturday.. stop by my booth. I would love to meet you!
I better get back to making frames :)
Have a blessed day



Need a gift for graduation, weddings, birthdays, showers?
I have the perfect gift for you!
head over here or here

3 comments:

  1. I am an ALMOST Houstonian....we're moving there mid-June. It would be SO exciting to see your goodies! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! i have really enjoyed it here in houston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I received my frame and think it's fabulous! Thanks so much for sponsoring the giveaway that I won! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete