Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quaint MarketPlace

:: Here are some pictures from the Quaint Marketplace ::

{my booth- I want to thank my sister for helping me pull off my table. I love working with her!! It's so nice trusting someone to decorate and being on the same page. Thank YOU SO much Kimberly!! I love you}

{VERY talented women}


{adorable Cafe where shoppers can get punch & treats}



{Molly B is the designer behind these adorable must have pillows!}

{Rachel from Hope Clothing Co. makes these amazing pillow case dresses..another must have..if only I had a little girl.. You can also grab some great vintage finds from her shop.}


I am so glad I was invited to come! Thanks Jo Carol!!
I had such a great time meeting new friends
Can't wait until next year

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! What a beautiful set up!!! I would LOVE to have seen all those beautiful items in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling...how beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun...and soooo pretty!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kristi! Rachel Riley just sent me the link and your blog and it is lovely! It was so nice to meet you and your sister at The Quaint Marketplace and I really enjoyed your post! Your frames were great and I want to encourage you to keep up the good work! I'll visit again and please stop by and visit me. I'll be doing a post soon!

    Happy Fall!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative! I am now following your blog in hopes that your Fabulous ideas will help me!!!

    ReplyDelete