Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My FIRST Blog Award



I am so excited... I just received my first Blog Award today!


I am honored to receive this One Lovely Blog Award from Kathy at Creative Home Expressions . Thank You Kathy so much! I truly appreciate it!


Here are the Rules:

1. Accept the Award

2. Post it on your blog with the name of the person that thought you have One Lovely Blog with their link

3. Send this "One Lovely Blog" Award to other blogs that you have recently discovered

4. Don't forget to contact the blogger that you have chosen for this award




Here are the blogs I've discovered recently: {in no particular order}


1. Sweet Nothings :: the talented Lauren who created my blog..Thanks Lauren!::
















The are sooo many amazing blogs out there!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first award! And how sweet of you to share it with me...I'm honored.

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure, Kristi! I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for passing it on! You are too sweet. I am enjoying looking around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and thank you so much! You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award!! That is so great, I was checking out your blog, love it!!!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete