Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New School Year

This week my son, Tristan started 3rd grade.
It seems like yesterday he was born...how time flies!
This school year is special for several reasons:
he starts 3rd grade, I'm a stay at home mom, last year Deacon is at home with me (starts kinder next year), we get to eat lunch with Tristan any time, I take and pick up Tristan from school, and we are going to start riding our bikes to school soon... But, my FAVORITE part is being able to wake him up in the morning! I love walking in his room and laying by him to wake him up... watching his eyes open, him stretching, giving him a kiss, laying his clothes out, fixing his breakfast... I love it!


Here is my big boy!



I am truly blessed with these two boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment