Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PINK, PINK, PINK


Sunday, July 26th I hosted {along with Kristin & Jamie} a baby shower at my house for my best friend, Leah. I had so much fun decorating for this shower. I LOVED all the pink, pink, pink! I could not get enough of it {considering I have 2 boys}

::

I had so much fun planning with these 2 girls!
{Kristin, Leah, Me, Jamie}

::

Cake

This cake was AMAZING! Jamie has a lady she uses and I am so glad she shared it with us! I can't wait to use her. She did an awesome job...and it tasted so good.

::

Activity

At my sisters shower we did a little activity and I had to do it at mine! The activity {can you tell I was a teacher...1st grade} was to write down a quote, words of wisdom, etc on a tag and put it on a hanger. So, when the parents dress their little one they can read a little piece of advice from one of their loved ones. It's great...you should try it!

::

The sign I made for Sweet Little Hannah. {check out my store}

::

The Yummy Food

dips~ pinwheels~ fruit kabobs~ banana slush- idea from my sisters shower~ cake

::
Family & Friends
{Such a beautiful family!}
Leah's Mom, 2 sisters, & Aunt




I am so blessed to have a best friend like Leah!
Thanks for EVERYTHING!
I can't wait for your little angel to be born

2 comments:

  1. love that cake and the fruit kabobs! so cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is just gorgeous! Looks like it was a very pretty shower!

    Love your blog, I will definitely be a "follower" : )

    ReplyDelete