Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Barn Sale

{This has to be the neatest barn I have ever seen! Hollie you did an awesome job remolding it}


::

I had the amazing privilege to participate in this Barn Sale with some very sweet, extremely talented ladies this past weekend.
{Liz, Hollie, Joan, and Me}


You would never know by looking at these pictures that the day before the Barn Sale it snowed in Houston! It was so pretty! Where we live the snow actually stuck on the ground and on the roof tops of houses...gorgeous! The snow made us a little worried if people were going to show up for the sale. Well, people did show up and we had a great time!


{a beautiful Christmas Tree was decorated as the guests walked in to shop}





{lovely snacks & drinks to enjoy while shopping}











It was sooo hard not bringing home everything in this barn! I did find some great Christmas presents there. One just happen to be for ME :)



As soon as I walked into the Barn my eyes looked at this b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l brown couch. I immediately started thinking of all the reasons why I n-e-e-e-e-d-e-d this couch! I took a picture of it to take home and really think about it. I emailed it to my best friend and ask her opinion... and continued to dream about it...



Well, it got a new home Saturday morning...yep! you guessed it...MINE! I could not let this beauty get away from me.

{what a great Christmas present from my dear sweet husband! thanks honey}





Thanks Hollie for including me in your Barn Sale! It was so nice meeting you all. I can't wait until we do it again in the Spring.



{I'll post pictures of my new adorable couch as soon as my house is clean, decorated for Christmas, and I take pictures}




:: Better mail out orders today and clean my house up! it's been neglected too long! ::



Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

  1. I love those huge urns holding the evergreens outside the barn doors! Gorgeous! What a nice sofa! Do you already know where you are going to put it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sad that I missed it! Love the whole idea of a "barn sale" in an actual barn. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I loved the urns too! The whole set up was amazing. I brought the couch home and put it in the living room and it fit perfect! My oldest son loves to lay in it every chance he gets... I'm so glad I bought it!

    Cindy, We are going to have another Barn Sale in the Spring. You should come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that cute little pink tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh...what part of Houston is that "Barn Sale" in? I would have come in a heartbeat. I live in West Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Barn Sale was in South Houston {Deer Park}.
    We are doing it again in the Spring. Give me your email address and I'll email you when we have it again. I am looking forward to it again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great. pollystratton@comcast.net I will be there if you let me know when. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I JUST NOW found a comment you left on my design blog in October ...you had an award for me and I missed it ....so sorry ...I just updated today and stumbled upon your comment all un-noticed and sad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stumbled on your blog via the nester. I would love to know when your next barn sale is. I live in Friendswood, so it's not too far. Thanks!
    DarlaRWinters@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I HAVE to attend this barn sale next time! And it's fate 'cause I live in Deer Park. Please please please e-mail me the date of the next barn sale. traceyt90@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete