Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Need a Gift?

It's getting that time of year...School is about to be over!!
Need a gift for your child's teacher??
-- my frames are the perfect gift --
Let me know what you would like and I can make one...or two, or three for you.
My frames are perfect gifts for
teachers, baby showers, boys, girls, weddings, birthdays, graduations, sports, or
even for yourself.
I could go on and on...


{ We can customize frames just for you! }

Thanks Dad for cutting more boards for me...and adding that special touch!

I really appreciate everything you have done!

I love you, ~kp

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new look Dad did to the wood! I am going to need one of those for Griffin's room and about ten for some shower gifts! It's time for you to get busy with some decorating for me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete